Heart surgeon Dr. Philip Ovadia joins Ray on the show today to discuss the most important topics from Ovadia’s book, Stay Off My Operating Table. The cholesterol controversy, diagnostic testing, blood panel specifics, and other areas of interest related to avoiding heart disease are reviewed in as much detail as an hour show allows.
If you’d like to hear the conversation continued, go to the Starting Strength forum discussion using the button below, post your request, and we’ll invite him back on the show.
- 01:17 – Stay Off My Operating Table
- 06:37 – The standard of practice
- 10:28 – Why are there so many sick people? / Being red-pilled
- 13:19 – How do I take back control of my health?
- 18:31 – Don’t overeat if you’re not using the energy
- 19:27 – Most common patient
- 24:13 – 5 basic levels of metabolic health
- 27:48 – Metabolic syndrome
- 33:59 – Sugar is damaging to the bloodstream
- 39:49 – Efficiency is important
- 45:30 – Calcium score
- 50:34 – Preventative heart surgery
- 53:57 – Insulin resistance
- 59:30 – Red blood cell count
- 01:03:09 – Distinction between polycythemia and secondary erythrocytosis
- 01:06:40 – The body is a complicated system
Discuss in Forums
Credit : Source Post